- Friends of RHPL
|Current Job Openings|
The Rochester Hills Public Library conforms to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 which requires you to furnish documentation showing your identity and legal authorization to work in the United States once you have been offered employment.
All applicants agree to the below terms upon submitting their application for employment:
• I certify that the answers and information given by me in this application are true, correct and complete without qualification. I understand that the Library has the right to refuse to hire or immediately discharge me, at any time, if it discovers that I have provided incomplete, untrue, or misleading answers or information in this application or on any other documents or forms submitted at any time during my employment.
• I hereby authorize the Library to verify the answers and information given by me in this application and to make any investigation of my background deemed necessary. I authorize former employers, law enforcement organizations, educational institutions, and any other third party contacted by the Library to release to the Library any information they have regarding me without providing written notice to me.
• I authorize the Library to use any information in its possession concerning me for any purpose it deems appropriate, including disclosure of information to any third party, future employer or prospective future employer without notification to me of such disclosure, and I release the Library from any liability in connection with such use or disclosure.
• If I am hired by the Library, I understand and agree that I will be bound by the rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and other terms and conditions of employment of the Library, as they are from time-to-time changed, with or without notice.
• If I am hired by the Library, I understand that I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. I further understand that the Library can terminate the employment relationship at any time for any lawful reason, with or without cause, with or without notice. This at-will employment relationship exists regardless of any other written statements or policies or any other Library document or any verbal statements to the contrary. No one except the Library's director can enter into any kind of employment relationship or agreement which is contrary to the above. To be enforceable, any employment relationship or agreement which is contrary to the above must be in writing and personally signed by the Library's director and myself.
• I agree not to file any action or claim relating to my application for or employment with Rochester Hills Public Library more than six (6) months after the date of the challenged action, and to waive any longer statute of limitations period.