Stream titles instantly through your desktop browser or mobile app. Hoopla also allows you to download titles to your device for offline playback.
Download Hoopla App
Utilize the list located below in order identify your device and learn how to download instructions or directions for reading and viewing material.
How to download & stream free videos, music, audiobooks, comics, and ebooks on your mobile device or computer.
- Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com, or by using the hoopladigital mobile app on your iOS or Android device. You will need to provide an e-mail address, create a password, and have your library account information ready. Hoopla’s free mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse All on the format (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television) you would like to browse further on. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title(s)/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing, and found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
- Borrowed titles will be there automatically returned when your lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla’s content.
- If you need any additional help, visit the help section on hoopla’s mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com